- Fill the base with water and it instantly becomes heavy enough to hold the unit in place. Non-skid pads underneath help keep it stable
- Unwrap the cord, hit the ball as hard as you want, and the ball bounces back to you. -The harder you hit the faster the ball is rebounded to you
- Rubber cord is 15 feet long and stretches to 30 feet for hard hit balls. To shorten the rebound, wrap some of the cord around the base to your desired length
- A great device to practice your strokes, develop a faster swing speed, or simply warm up
- Great for driveways, garages, basements, or bring it to the court with you
How to use: Place water, sand, or any weight on the backplane of the training machine so that it is heavy enough to allow the ball to rebound after striking.
Packing: 1*Single tennis training tool (including rope ball)