Organic Artemisia Argyi Oil
🌿ETHNOPHARMACOLOGICAL RELEVANCE🌿 :
Artemisia argyi is a herbal medicine traditionally used in Asia for the treatment of bronchitis, dermatitis, and arthritis. Recent studies revealed the anti-inflammatory effect of essential oil in this plant. However, the mechanisms underlying the therapeutic potential have not been well elucidated. The present study is aimed to verify its anti-inflammatory effect and investigate the probable mechanisms.
- Frozen shoulder: take about 10 drops in the shoulder and neck massage, can effectively relieve shoulder and neck pain
- Promote digestion: take about 5 drops in the abdomen for massage, can effectively promote the normal operation of the digestive system
- Enhance the immune system: take about 20 drops around the cauda equina and the spine 2 sides, or take each of about 5 drops in the foot massage and with the foot bath, long-term use to qi, effectively enhance the immunity
AAEO suppresses inflammatory responses via down-regulation of the JAK/STATs signaling and ROS scavenging, which could contribute, at least in part, to the anti-inflammatory effect of AAEO.
HOW TO USE
- Rub the oil onto your chest, abdomen, arms, legs to feel the oil's benefits.
- For a more localized effect, wet a towel, add a few drops of your essential oil of choice, and use it as a hot or cold compress
- 1 x Organic Artemisia Argyi Oil
Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Not enough is known about the use of Artemisia herba-alba during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.